with MeriJayd O’Connor
Saturday-Sunday, July 13-14, 2019
$325 ($100 Deposit)
**10% discount for TLC students/grads**
**WALK-INS WELCOME SATURDAY MORNING**
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED! WALK-INS WELCOME ON SATURDAY!
- Tuition in Full (due at 9:30am check-in)
- Note-taking supplies
- 1 Sheet set per day
- 1 Blanket per day
- Loose, Comfortable Clothing. Preferably no dresses, skirts or short-shorts to avoid exposure as participants will receive while fully clothed.
- A light sweater or jacket is recommended as temperatures in meeting areas are sometimes difficult to control
The Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy workshop will present the basic history and discovery of the Craniosacral System (CS) basic physiologic functions of the CS system, palpation skills, and how to work indirectly and directly with the craniosacral system. Students will learn how a light touch can produce profound changes in the nervous and fascia systems. The techniques are presented by a qualified Upledger CranioSacral Therapist.
Students will demonstrate palpation of the CranioSacral Rhythm and be able to describe the rhythm using the presented evaluation tools. They will demonstrate the proper hand placement on all techniques. Students will use the right amount of pressure in order to properly perform the techniques.
The learning objectives of the course include:
- Students will be able to list clinical considerations for each technique.
- Students will know the contraindications of stillpoints.
- Students will practice communication skills for feedback from the client in order to make the techniques more effective and comfortable.