Submissions will be reviewed by our staff then posted within 72 business hours. All submissions are viewable by current TLC Students and Alumni as well the general public.
Please read the following posting guidelines before submitting:
- The Massage Career board is only for massage therapy employers – not individuals seeking therapists.
- An actual closing date is required and must not extend past six months from time of submission nor past the date of the listed event. Terms such as ‘until filled’ or ‘ongoing’ as closing dates will not be accepted.
- Submissions must include a clear, detailed and concise description. Submissions with excessive grammatical errors or vague job descriptions will not be approved.
- Company name and valid website must be included.
- Identical submissions will not be approved for multiple section posting (ex. Paid Jobs AND Room Rental).
- Multiple postings from the same employer may be submitted, if submitted positions are from different locations or for different positions within the same company.
- Only jobs for LMTs or leading to an LMT position will be approved.
- Private volunteer opportunities are not accepted. Charitable organizations hosting events in which TLC may be of service can contact us with event details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some facts about that massage therapy industry:
- There is a wide range of jobs available, including: spas, salons, health clubs, chiropractors, spine clinics, wellness centers, country clubs, therapeutic massage facilities, medical massage, sporting events, hotels, and more.
- Pay range really varies based on what they do. The pay at a Chiropractors office ranges between $12 and $30 per hour and varies with the service provided. Private practice therapists are charging between $50 and $80 per hour. The AMTA has determined the average hourly income is around $45. Needless to say, a good living can be made from a career as a massage therapist.
If you have any questions please contact the Office Manager at email@example.com or 512-374-9222 ex.11. Posts will be taken down as close to the “close date” as possible without notice. TLC reserves the right to refuse or remove a posting at our discretion.