Submissions will be reviewed by our staff then posted within 72 business hours. All submissions are viewable by current TLC Students and Alumni as well the general public.
If you are interested in becoming a Featured Employer please contact the Marketing Department 512-374-9222 ext 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following posting guidelines before submitting:
- The Massage Careers board is only for massage therapy employers – not individuals seeking therapists.
- In an effort to keep our job postings current an actual closing date is required and must not extend past six months from time of submission. Terms such as ‘until filled’ or ‘ongoing’ as closing dates will not be accepted.
- Submissions must include a clear and concise description.
- Company name or event name must be included.
- Identical submissions will not be approved for multiple section posting (ex. Paid Jobs AND Volunteer gig).
- Multiple postings from the same employer may be submitted, if submitted positions are from different locations or for different positions within the same company.
- Only jobs for LMTs or leading to an LMT position will be approved.
Some facts about that massage therapy industry:
- There is a wide range of jobs available, including: spas, salons, health clubs, chiropractors, spine clinics, wellness centers, country clubs, therapeutic massage facilities, medical massage, sporting events, hotels, and more.
- Pay range really varies based on what they do. The pay at a Chiropractors office ranges between $12 and $30 per hour and varies with the service provided. Private practice therapists are charging between $50 and $80 per hour. The AMTA has determined the average hourly income is around $45. Needless to say, a good living can be made from a career as a massage therapist.
If you have any questions please contact the Office Manager at email@example.com or 512-374-9222 ex.11. Posts will be taken down as close to the “close date” as possible without notice. We reserve the right to refuse or remove a posting if we receive credible complaints against an employer.