Submissions will be reviewed by our staff then posted within 72 business hours. All submissions are viewable by current TLC Students and Alumni as well as the general public.
Please read the following posting guidelines before submitting:
- All job descriptions must be 500 or less characters.
- The Massage Therapy Career board is only for massage therapy employers – not individuals seeking therapists.
- Closing date is required and must not extend past six months from the time of submission nor past the date of the listed event. Terms such as ‘until filled’ or ‘ongoing’ as closing dates will not be accepted.
- Multiple postings from the same employer may be submitted, if submitted positions are from different locations or for different positions within the same company.
- Only jobs for LMTs will be approved.
- Private volunteer opportunities are not accepted. Charitable organizations hosting events in which TLC may be of service can contact us with event details at email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-374-9222 ex.11. Posts will be taken down as close to the “close date” as possible without notice. TLC reserves the right to refuse or remove a posting at our discretion.