TLC Student Massage Clinic
The Lauterstein-Conway Student Massage Clinic offers $40 1hr massage to make massage every day affordable.
The student massage clinic is an important training element of TLC's exceptional massage therapy program. It enables our students to complete their required hours for licensing and allows TLC to offer an affordable massage experience to our clients. The student massage clinic provides a relaxing space with soft lighting and soothing music in an instructor-supervised setting. Our students gain hands-on experience while our clients receive relieving therapeutic massage.
TLC Student Massage Clinic: Appointment Booking, Clinic Procedures, and Cancellation/Refund Policy
Need to reschedule? email@example.com | 512 - 374 - 9222 ext 10
Appointments must be booked individually:
- It is not possible to book multiple appointments on the same date/time under one account. Only one session will get booked even if you pay for two sessions.
- Each person must book in their own account. Do not book for someone else under your name.
- Please note any prenatal or minor sessions.
- Grey/silver paper gift certificates (all expire 12/31/21) must be booked by phone or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The $40 session fee will be collected at the time of booking. Currently, we are not accepting cash or checks.
- All appointments must be made online or over the phone. Please do not enter the building unless you have an appointment.
- Masks are required at all times in the building as well as during the duration of the massage appointment.
- There is no tipping due to state regulation prohibiting students from receiving compensation before they are licensed professionals.
- Client parking is available outside the front doors of the school (back of Phoenicia Bakery) and is marked with yellow lines.
- Table-side instruction does take place during sessions from time to time as this is a student internship. Therefore, you may notice light talking between instructors and students during your treatment.
- You may dress down to your personal comfort level. Any range from complete undress to fully clothed is acceptable. Draping will be used at all times.
- Massage therapy (which includes styles of: Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue or Deep Massage) involves neither diagnosis nor treatment of any condition and is not a substitute for medical care.
- This is a full-body massage unless otherwise requested. Neither breasts nor genitalia will be massaged.
- You or the therapists my request to end the session promptly at any time and for any reason.
- Termination of the session on either therapist or client's end does not automatically entitle the client to reimbursement or other compensation. Each circumstance will be handle on a case-by-case basis.
- If the client is under the age of 17, written consent from the client’s guardian or parent is required. The client or guardian must be on campus during the session.
- If the client has a medical diagnosis that prohibits them from receiving Massage they must provide physicians written consent prior to services.
- The TLC Clinic requires 24-hour advance notice to change, reschedule or cancel an appointment. Failure to provide proper notice, including missed/late sessions, will result in the full $40 appointment fee.
- Appointments secured within 24-hours prior to the session are not void from the cancelation policy. Any cancellations or late rescheduling will be held to the $40 late cancel/rescheduling fee.
- Clients who are 15 or more minutes late to the scheduled time will not be able to receive a massage due to state and school regulations but will owe the $40 no-show/missed session fee.
- In case of an emergency or illness, please give as much notice as possible by calling (512) 374-9222 ex.10.
- The clinic may cancel an appointment with just reason at any time and with the most advanced notice possible.
- Reminder emails/text are normally administered two days prior to the scheduled time and depend solely on your contact preferences you’ve chosen. Reminders are not guaranteed and failure to receive one is not just cause to miss an appointment.