Please read TLCschool’s massage CE Refund Policies carefully!
Beginning with all 2020 workshops:
Workshops over $150 require a minimum of 50% undiscounted standard tuition as deposit and workshops $150 or less require the full tuition to secure your seat. 50% of undiscounted standard tuition is considered the deposit when tuition is paid in full at the time of registration and is subject to a refund depending on the cancellation guidelines below.
If participant cancels:
- More than 30 days prior to the first day of class, tuition will be refunded in full.*
- Less than 30 days notice, 50% of undiscounted standard tuition becomes nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Within 48 business hours of the workshop, no-shows or misses hours during the workshop, no refund will be given.
*Some workshops require a nonrefundable deposit and will not be refunded under any circumstances should a participant cancel. Please see the course workshop details for deposit specifics.
- Workshop registration closes at 3:00pm the last business day before the course or when at capacity.
- All workshop spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and tuition/deposit payment must be received to secure your spot.
- Full workshop tuition balances must be paid 2 business days prior to the beginning of the class and will be automatically run on the card used at registration if not paid prior to the due date. For example, if the class starts on Sunday, the balance is due the Thursday beforehand. Please reference your confirmation email for exact dates.
- If TLC cancels a workshop due to low enrollments, all tuition paid will be refunded or may be credited toward a future workshop at TLC.
- Some workshops have early registration. Please note the guidelines for the discount will be posted on the individual class page. You must pay in accordance with the posted guidelines to receive the discount. There are not exceptions.
- TLC offers TLC Student/Alumni discounts on some workshops. Not all workshops offer this discount and those where the discount is extended will be posted on the individual class page. There are no exceptions.
- Walk-ins are welcome for certain classes. Please check the workshops page to confirm if allowed. A seat is not guaranteed in the class as remaining spots are first-come, first-served. Please bring a check or credit card to pay for your tuition the day of a workshop.