Please read TLCschool’s massage CE Refund Policies carefully!
Beginning with all 2020 workshops:
Workshops over $150 require a minimum of 50% tuition as deposit and workshops $150 or less require the full tuition to secure your seat. 50% of tuition is considered the deposit when tuition is paid in full at the time of registration and is subject to a refund depending on the cancellation guidelines below.
If participant cancels:
- More than 30 days prior to the first day of class, tuition will be refunded in full.
- Less than 30 days notice, the deposit (50% of tuition) becomes nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Within 48 business hours of the workshop or misses hours during the workshop, no refund will be given.
- All workshop spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and tuition/deposit payment must be received to secure your spot.
- Full workshop tuition balances must be paid 48 business hours prior to the beginning of the class. For example, if the class starts on a Sunday, the balance is due the Thursday beforehand. Please reference your confirmation email for exact dates.
- If TLC cancels a workshop due to low enrollments, all tuition paid will be refunded or may be credited toward a future workshop at TLC.
- Some workshops have early registration. Please note the guidelines for the discount will be posted on the individual class page. You must pay in accordance with the posted guidelines to receive the discount. There are not exceptions.
- TLC offers TLC Student/Alumni discounts on some workshops. Not all workshops offer this discount and those where the discount is extended will be posted on the individual class page. There are no exceptions.
- Walk-ins are welcome for certain classes. Please check the workshops page to confirm if allowed. A seat is not guaranteed in the class as remaining spots are first-come, first-served. Please bring a check or credit card to pay for your tuition the day of a workshop.