Zero Balancing 1
with David Lauterstein
Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun, February 14-17
Thur: 1:30pm – 5:30pm
Fri - Sun: 9am – 5:00pm
25 CE's - $795
For people repeating ZB I - $350 (but not for certification)
$100 non-refundable deposit accepted to hold your spot and reserve tuition savings.
- Tuition in Full
- Note-taking Supplies
- 1 Blanket
- Core Zero Balancing Study Guide by Fritz Smith - https://www.zerobalancing.com/store/product_detail/books/715
- Loose, Comfortable Clothing
- A light sweater or jacket is recommended as temperatures in meeting areas are sometimes difficult to control
ZERO BALANCING has been called “the most revolutionary development in bodywork today.”
Zero Balancing (ZB) is a hands-on bodywork system designed to align the body both energetically and structurally. Zero Balancing focuses on the whole person, while addressing specific needs - profoundly relieving pain, tension, and discomfort. Considered at the leading edge of body/mind therapies, ZB includes Western scientific approaches to body structure but unites them also with Eastern concepts of energy and healing. This enables practitioners to work simultaneously with structure and energy. Zero Balancing focuses on the musculo-skeletal system, with particular emphasis on the skeletal aspects: bones themselves, key joints, ligaments, and soft tissues that support us in the gravitational field and facilitate energy flow.
Benefits of Zero Balancing for Your Clients
- Relieves muscle pain and chronic tension through the whole body - with specific techniques for the low back, hips, feet, thorax, shoulders, arms, neck, and head.
- Re-aligns the physical body
- Deepens clients’ relief from past trauma
- Stimulates psycho-spiritual development
- Deeply relieves current life stress
- Communicates with nervous system by cultivating very high touch quality
- Promotes mental clarity and inspiration
- Creates a feeling of peace and ease at the level of muscle, joint and bones
- Aligns structure and energy with respect to each other
What You Will Learn in Zero Balancing I
- A step-by-step Zero Balancing protocol for the entire body
- Zero Balancing techniques for the tarsal bones, hip joints, sacrum and sacro-iliac joints, low, middle and upper back, shoulder joint and girdle, arms, neck and head.
- Anatomy of the body’s “Foundation Joints” - those most critical to our balance and how to use ZB to enhance their role in structural and energetic alignment
- Altered states and their importance in the healing process
- The “Working Signs” of mind/body healing
- How to Create Fulcrums – Zero Balancing’s working tool for balancing energy and structure
About the Instructor:
David Lauterstein, LMT, MTI, Cert. ZB, TLC School Co-Director, has been in massage and bodywork practice since 1977 and has become one of the most highly respected international educators in the massage therapy realm – inducted in 2011 into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame, honored as the 2012 recipient of AMTA’s Jerome Perlinski Teacher of the Year Award, and in 2013 by the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education as “Educator of the Year.” David regularly teaches in England and throughout the U.S since 1982. He is the author of the books, Putting the Soul Back in the Body: A Manual of Imaginative Anatomy for Massage Therapists, Life in the Bones: A Biography of Dr. Fritz Smith and Zero Balancing and The Deep Massage Book: How to Combine Structure and Energy in Bodywork. He is certified in Structural Bodywork, Zero Balancing and is a ZB Faculty member. His background prior to massage therapy was in philosophy and music composition (BA, U of Illinois, 1972). Click here to learn more about David, his books, and classes.