1. Where is the Job Fair located? The TLC Job Fair and Networking event is held on the TLC campus located at:
4701-B Burnet Dr
Click here for Google Map: MAP
2. When is the Job Fair? Friday June 22, 2018 from 2pm to 4pm
3. Can employers with multiple locations register for more than 1 table? No, due to limited space employers with multiple locations are only eligible for 1 table.
4. How much is it to attend the Job Fair? The Job Fair is free for both employers and attendees.
5. What time can employers unload and start to set up? Set up is from 1-1:45pm. Please be set up and ready to go by 1:45pm
6. Where do employers unload? Employers are allowed to use the main parking lot while unloading and setting up, but then must move their vehicles to the TLC reserved spots at the First Unitarian Church parking lot located directly behind the school. Parking MAP.
7. Where do employers park? At the First Unitarian Church parking lot located directly behind the school. We want to keep the main parking lot free for attendees. Parking MAP.
8. What is provided for the employers for set up? TLC will provide an 8ft table and 2 chairs. If you need more chairs just let us know. There are no backdrops, just tables.
9. How many attendees do you expect? This event is open to all TLC students, alumni, and all Massage Therapists in the area. We typically see between 100 – 150 attendees
10. What should employers bring? Just a few suggestions:
Contact form – a way to capture attendee’s info
11. Are there other opportunities to reach out to TLC students besides the Job Fair? Yes, we have ‘Meet the Employer’ classes available. For more details contact David Lauterstein at email@example.com or 512-374-9222 ext. 20.
We also have an online Job Board and Career Services binder with the printed versions of the job posts on campus. To submit a Job posting complete this form: Job Posting.
To be a Featured Employer you must be a participant in the TLC Scholarship Program providing tuition assistance to select students starting at $300 per class for a minimum of 3 classes.
Employers are also welcome to drop off recruiting materials to be placed in the student lounge at anytime.