Admissions Counselor – Job Description (if you are interested in this position, please complete the form at the bottom of the page)
Lead prospective students through the TLC Admissions process to enroll the optimum quality and quantity of students per class.
- Follow up with all prospective student inquiries via phone, email, or text to coordinate on-campus tours and enrollments.
- Interview prospective students to determine their financial needs, educational capabilities, and class schedule preferences.
- Inform prospective students on the TLC 500 Hr Program, TLC Policies & Procedures, and the Texas Massage Therapy Licensing process.
- Assist and mentor students through the TLC Admissions and Enrollment process ensuring compliance with campus policies and procedures.
Contact all inquiring prospects to set up appointments for tours and enrollments. Establish follow-up dates
Update CRM system with prospect information, status, and log all interactions.
Maintain lead development outreach related to prospects via phone, emails, and text.
Keep well-organized and accessible prospect files.
Interview prospects to assess the ability to complete the course work (intellectually, emotionally, physically).
Be available to talk with prospects who call in or walk in without an appointment.
Complete the enrollment process, manage applications and all proper documents, including financial documentation for each file.
- Organize appropriate financing and/or payment plans for each student.
- Counsel if enrollee looks like they may have a unique challenge and inform other staff as appropriate re anticipated unique challenges
- Completing all paperwork necessary, collecting applicable student documents, and processing tuition payment.
Document weekly reports in terms of tours and enrollments.
Strategize with Marketing and Admin team to enhance & maximize enrollment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,600.00 per year
If you are interested in the TLC Admissions Counselor position please complete the form below.