with Christopher Fritel
May 18 - 21, 2017
Fri & Sat: 9:00am-5:30pm
**10% discount for TLC students/grads**
Secure your spot today with $200 non-refundable deposit.
About the Workshop:
This beginner’s workshop for Cranio-Sacral Therapy will teach you the basics of working with the craniosacral system. You will learn to “listen” to the ebb and flow of the craniosacral fluid and very subtle and seemingly mysterious movements of bones throughout the body will be revealed to you.
Having completed this workshop, participants will be able to perform a basic Cranio-Sacral routine.
Specifically, participants will learn how to:
- Assess the craniosacral rhythm throughout the body
- Induce a still point
- Assess and treat the transverse diaphragms that can restrict craniosacral rhythm
- Release compression in the sacral and occipital joints
- Mobilize the dural tube
- Evaluate and treat the intracranial membranes
Benefits of Cranio-sacral work include:
- A massage experience that is one of the most deeply relaxing, non-invasise, and restorative
- Enhanced bodymind connection
- Muscular relaxation
- Stress reduction
- Address common ailments such as TMJ dysfunction and head and neck pain
About the Instructor:
Christopher Fritel completed his massage training at TLC in 2001 and since has dedicated himself to the sharing the message of massage with numerous Lauterstein-Conway students and in his private practice. He previously attended the Natural Gourmet Cookery School in New York City, worked in Mali, West Africa with the Peace Corps, and hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2006. He has practiced Cranio-sacral Therapy for nine years, both in its pure form and interweaving it with other modalities as needed, including orthopedic massage and Zero Balancing. Christopher is an extremely thorough and clear teacher, who will help you comprehend the unique anatomy of the cranio-sacral system and have detailed clarity regarding the basic cranio-sacral techniques.